Thursday 28 February 2013

Supporting each other - Short survey to complete please


Hello, 

I hope that you are well?

As part of my Uni dissertation I am researching how Media and Technology can support dance teaching. I have created a short survey for people in a related profession. I am hoping that you may be able to find ten minutes to complete this. It will be greatly appreciated.  
 

Please copy and paste the link below to complete the 8 questions anonymously, then click SEND SURVEY.  

https://www.surveymonkey.com/MySurvey_EditorFull.aspx?sm=7HLZ9NrN18TekJfszfTXWa7rHBIy%2fQBuana2iX7ciu4%3d

Thank you,
Gemma

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma,
    I have tried to click, and copy and paste your link to complete the survey but it doesn't seem to be working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma,

    You need to embed or copy the survey code, not the URL when you're signed in.

    When you're on the survey monkey website. The tab (I think) is "share survey" and within that page there is a box with a code - that is your survey code. Copy & paste that onto your blog instead.

    I hope this helps. If not, let me know as I can check what the tab is labelled as.

    Best Wishes,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link to my survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YQJCNP6

    ReplyDelete