Sunday 17 February 2013

Getting started!

So I have made a list of things to do for my inquiry, without really knowing where to start or what to prioritise. I have sent changes to for my plan to Paula, although I am still struggling with the concept of actually applying my ideas for my inquiry while on maternity leave. I wonder if my workplace will allow me to deliver some workshops as an intervention. It would perhaps be suitable to use the internet to email my surveys to teachers/students and to create focus groups for discussions on-line (as part of using ICT).  I also need to arrange observations and interviews.

I have to admit I am more in need of support this term, with limited time to work at home with the two young children. Looking for inspiration / a direction / starting point at next weeks campus session. Hope to see some of you there. Good luck with your inquiries. Until then I will endeavour to deepen my knowledge through further reading and research.

No comments:

Post a Comment